I agree. I will try not to compile anything on tank for awhile. If i have to
compile something i will do it on my computer for time be.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Julien Rabier <[email protected]> wrote:

> May I suggest to block compilations for now. Until we have a new host.
> This kind of crash seems to be related to the fact that Tank is a VM and
> I suspect it won't happen on a physical host.
>
> I think we should focus on finding a new host, and stop new compilations.
> What do you think about it ?
>
> Thanks,
> Julien
>
> Le 01 févr. à 06:31, Christopher Rogers a écrit :
> >    The labs and forum just went down, Also tank is having trouble. I
> can't
> >    access it though root or my user account. I frozen twice trying to
> compile
> >    linux. Someone please help keep tank alive.
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
>
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJNR6wpAAoJEH7pNufaG1AWEtYH/iTKBx3fx5O7pJYpPYs+YkbV
> Ds4I9kElS2SoI+OWcUqTsDnW+5n+L7DRSkzKSPZusmLNFTlKOdA3DgeIeiIBKYrf
> A4/SSG0etGpsb73keLLbyeDmywIGEa7g9mO4RZvJDpym9N2WdO9XED+2qLAnal33
> Y+sVglQXxayd8MNAGzlY4+8CPgcRG1TZY/nEKOtK/2Fqd+EbMcQNEjHfjGOPMAtl
> zejXMPN7A7e2eVZLD7qVlpUb/kLufs0OnYlTfhMxOEFE7wAx8EszScaJ5GL5QKWn
> ysZ0Xx2VrXXepZ0UHpZVbBhhmryJosbm1MiyjeTbRA49lNl9fd48istI8xbFJ2Y=
> =V47/
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
>

Reply via email to