On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:03:34 -0500 guilbault frederic <[email protected]> wrote:
> as my experiance in non profit collective searching cash eat cash more you > search more your pore and its eat your energy/time too. As I already say I'm completely anti-commercial - please don't call me dogmatic because I don't expose fully my reasons here; the fact is one of the good reasons I have to contribute here is the "TAZ" of SliTaz. In an other hand, I think that having only few people paying for everyone is not a reliable organisation. That's why I'm calling once again to open information about financal situation of our shared projects, if people managing that want to. What can I say else ? I love this way of thinking : > for me the best way its to let the cash come by volontairy donations on > specific need > ex: we need hosting ---poup oh i can host from my house > ex : we need to get/buy a server .....poup some one send a server > ....... > > that my personal vision but ils got his fast limitations -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

