I just translated the french development doc in the wiki:

http://doc.slitaz.org/en:devnotes:new-tazwok-illustrated

I put a link in the development notes too.


On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:33 PM, GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First a word to say I'm sorry but I released docs only into in french
> for now, traduction is a big task and I have something to code for
> now... I hope to release english docs before the end of the week. If
> someone can help about the traduction fr>en, (s)he's welcome :)
>
> manuel de tazwok:
> http://hg.slitaz.org/tazwok/raw-file/tip/doc/tazwok.fr.html
>
> Nouveau tazwok illustré : (guide de modifications des recettes avec
> exemples)
> http://doc.slitaz.org/fr:devnotes:new-tazwok-illustrated
>
> Various Howto's will come later /
> Difféffents tutoriels viendront plus tard
>
> --
> GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
>
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to