Did you try the x-vesa flavor iso? That is the one i am using.
Regards, Rutger > Hi > > I am new to Slitaz and have a question. I have an old IBM ThinkPad T21 which > is now running Slitaz. It seems pleasingly fast compared with what I had on > it before, but unfortunately the display looks awful :-( > This is an X issue - it will only accept 800x600 resolution (8 bit). I know > for a fact that the display should support 1024x768 at 16 or possibly 24 bit > as it works fine with liveCDs from other distros. > I have tried the "screen=1024x768x16" (and 24) boot option but this is > ignored :-( > > I would really like to use Slitaz, but this is a show stopper as far as I'm > concerned. Please please can someone help? > > Thanks > > - Chris > > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

