Hello,

I am Bao and I am doing my Bachelor Thesis. My goal is to control 2 winches
with a pc. I have a programme which runs on java. I stumbled around slitaz
and I am wondering if I can use it for my concern.

I like the idea that it can run completely in ram. so I think it has faster
response times than my ubuntu, which I just installed to make it quick.

Can I configure the bootimage to just start up without theese menus in the
start process (choosing language,keyboard layout)? My Idea is that I can
just plug a usb media to a pc and it starts directly into slitaz and opens
my programme. With this method I can deliver various versions of my
programme on just a flash media and the customer just has to change a cf
card to update or get other software delivered in that form.

Do you have some instructions/tutorials how I can achieve this?

Best regards, Bao

Reply via email to