Le Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:36:07 +0100, "Christophe Lincoln" <[email protected]> a écrit :
> Hi, Hi, Not better for me. +Eric. > > I just disabled the minify plugin, hope it will solve chrome issue. > Can you confirm ? > > On an other side i did not rewrite the theme, I think an other admin > reenabled it. I think it's a bad idea... post are too small due to > the side bar with user info. Someone should have rewrite the theme > but we still waiting on it and I finally think I will make a new one > mysef, starting with the latest default vanilla theme. > > - christophe > > ----- Reply message ----- > De : "Claudinei Pereira" <[email protected]> > Pour : <[email protected]> > Objet : Issue about forum template > Date : lun., mars 14, 2011 03:19 > > > Hi, > > Chrome has a built-in javascript handler, so i blocked the scripts on > forum.slitaz.org. > I can't flattr slitaz anymore, but i can post :D > Anyway, i guess the vanilla minify plugin is causing that endless > loading. > > > 2011/3/13 Brenton Edgar Scott <[email protected]>: > > On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:17:44 -0300 > > Claudinei Pereira <[email protected]> wrote: > > > >> Hi, > >> > >> The SliTaz forum template is active again, and it keeps causing > >> problems on Google Chrome. It keeps loading, and loading, and > >> loading, making the forum unusable for Chrome user. > >> > >> (Please don't answer this saying "use firefox instead" :p) > >> > >> Hugs > >> > > > > "use firefox instead" :p *Joke* > > > > In all seriousness, add adblock and noscripts to Chrome and flush > > the cache (and maybe the forum's cookies). If that doesn't help > > then the only thing left is to disable the javascript engine - but > > it's hard to post that way :/ > > > > --- > > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > > > > > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

