Hi all, While I readed latest post about Tank and financial resource I did not make an official announce for fundraising but it may come in an other way (for t-shirts or help getting stuff for expostion both like in Paris).
But the idea to find a way to let users make small donation is a great idea and searching a solution, I found Flattr micropayments a nice way to do that. There privacy polocy is correct and clear, there seems to use and love open-source and it's an easy servive to use for all. I created the account in end of February and in ~10 days we got 7 Flattr who give us 15 Euro :-). Now we have 15 Flattr, with a few more donator we will be able to pay Tank resource each mouth! We will see at the end of march. Note that I put a Flattr button on main website and Forum. One thing we must fix: to get Flattr we must give at least 2 Euro by mouth so I took 10 Euro from our Paypal account to start with Flattr, last mount the 2 Euro from SliTaz account went to charity. Why not give to main devs ? I mean we are forced to donate with Flattr so I think we could keep this money in the SliTaz community, each active contributor with a Tank account could be Flattered (with a Flattr logo on people.slitaz.org personnal page). What do you think about that ? SliTaz Flattr profile: http://flattr.com/profile/slitaz - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

