Hi, So I upgrade my cooking this morning and was unable to boot after that. It's once again related to udev, on 2-3 boot I get stack at "Requesting event from the kernel" and other boot give me a black screen.
I had to remake my change to rcS because they have been reverted and slitaz-boot-script update. Why revert ? Because of USB bug ? Not for me, and that said on my machine I can boot even witout starting udev. My last change was based on users feedback on the forum, udev need to be started after everything is mounted. That truth, if udev is started after mount -a there is no erre message like in the past and slitaz boot until the end with a nice gui... So what to do ? Any other feedback on udev or an upgrade these last hours ? For me it is a big show stopper for new Cooking, because boot faild. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

