I answer myself after having help from indigo6 on IRC and then from
claudinei pereira.

My problem has been solved with this :

 localedef -i fr_FR -f UTF-8 fr_FR

Here is the link to the claudinei help:
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/2011/03/msg00077.html

Thanks a million to both of them !


Le Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:48:39 +0200,
seb <[email protected]> a écrit :

> 
> 
> Hey!
> 
> I'm on a 100 % tty (very old machine)
> While trying to avoid the limited nano, i discovered VIm.
> 
> The problem is that i don't know where i can fix the problem with the
> charset.
> 
> When writing on a shell, i can write correctly with no problem.
> In VIm, i can't.
> 
> I think i installed it properly and i have created a ~/.vimrc as
> mentionned.
> Do this file need a special modification ?
> 
> Any help will be appreciated! Thanks
> 
> 
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> 
> 



---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to