I'm updating firefox, thunderbird, and seamonkey cause there is a
security/bug fix release.

I just thought you guys should know.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> I just updated py3k to 3.2 with security patch and added pyconfig.h file to
> py3k. This way python3 works now. Also nothing depends on py3k yet so this
> should cause any issues like rebuilds of other packages. Please don't ban me
> over this.
>
> Also i started my own wok now called my-wok. I have a cooking branch in it
> so i can easy do updates there for the next cooking. Default branch is based
> on the official wok so updates can be merge into cooking branch.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-wok/overview
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Claudinei Pereira <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I think this wok freeze is mandatory to make things work now. I mean,
>> stop adding packages and updating them unless it will fix something or
>> security related updates.
>>
>> I've seen people working on their own slitaz projects, but it's time
>> to focus on the stable release. Maybe we should assign tasks (with a
>> task list) and work on it together? I mean, A and B work on core
>> packages, C and D on testing and fixing some groups of packages, E and
>> F work on docs, etc, and so on for the tasks that need to be
>> accomplished.
>>
>> Hugs
>>
>> 2011/4/12 Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> >> Seriously, do something with bug tracker. Remove old bugs or just wipe
>> >> it. It's really messy.
>> >
>> > YES I'm also bored and dont use redmine because it's too messy too
>> > complex. I already looked to Roundup (Python, simple and used by Hg
>> > devel them self so it'a the perfect friend for Mercurial)
>> >
>> >> And at least I need plans, lists of features to implement and
>> >> schedules for it.
>> >
>> > In fact, in december we had a wok freez and the plan was like each
>> > other years -->
>> >
>> >        * Make RC cooking ISO and fix bug from feedback
>> >        * Write documentation
>> >        * Improve and update all slitaz home made tools.
>> >        * Release in march
>> >
>> > I can't force people to folow our way to do but now I have no plan, I'm
>> > running to maintain Tank and checking why things goes wrong, coding some
>> > improved tools to make 4.0 easier and faster to use and I'm preparing
>> > new doc/relnotes. But we have bugs in Tazwok and I do not understand the
>> > code anymore and can't fix it, there is 3419 lines in Tazwok... it too
>> > complicated for me.
>> >
>> > I was using Debian years ago and it was realy too complex for me, it's
>> > one of the reason I created SliTaz from scratch and wrote simple tools
>> > for it, I said SIMPLE, easy to maintain and understand for everyone not
>> > just a few crazy hackers. Now I feel like in Debian with our build
>> > system. The worse in all that: it seems there is only one man who
>> > understand current Tazwok and he is going to leave us untill next season
>> > (if he come back) so we all use a tool that we not control. I know a
>> > part of this is my fault, I should have stop everything when back from
>> > hollydays in January.
>> >
>> > By the way I can't get the asso money and must go back to work next
>> > week, so I guess we not release any stable version before month or even
>> > next year. These last weeks I hade a lot of night without sleeping,
>> > working all day on slitaz, stressing myself and putting my son on the
>> > side to work for the project. But now I feel I did all that for nothing,
>> > i'm tied and dont have money anymore...
>> >
>> > But if YOU have a plan or want to take my place to make a stable
>> > release, you WELCOME!
>> >
>> >> //Implementing reverse-dependencies to clean-up unused packages after
>> >> software deinstallation, someone?
>> >
>> > ...
>> >
>> > - Christophe
>> >
>> > ---
>> > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> www.claudineipereira.com
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to