Hi all, While I'm revisting all receipt that dont build smoothly with cookutils I discovered a few bugs and missing feature or info. And they was missing info on how I build the official SliTaz toolchain each year. They also wasn't an easy way to do it since I build it partialy by hand because we need a first cook for Binutils and GCC then a recook and because I want a full control on the process since it is a very very important part of the OS.
Now they is a updated version of slitaz-toolchain package in the wok who let you rebuild the entier toolchain in one command: # cook toolchain Between yesterday and this morning I rebuild the toolchain 4 times. 2 time on my dev environment an 2 times on Tank, I do that bootstrap to be sure the toolchain can rebuild itsef. With cookutils you can now also cook each packages of the toolchain idividualy, so now people who wants to modify for example Glibc and rebuild it, just can do it. At last, I wrote a small doc in Cookboox and the slitaz-toolchain package create /usr/share/doc/slitaz/toolchain.tx with time stamp and the toolchain packages used to build SliTaz. http://doc.slitaz.org/en:cookbook:toolchain Have a nice day, - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

