I just reread the code. My mistake. You most be downloading a folder from
the cvs repo then renaming it.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> The CVS_MODULE variable is not needed since we just use PACKAGE-VERSION or
> SOURCE-VERSION for name folder. Just thought you should know this.
>
>
> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> > When you added https you make it a different case. https urls can't be
>> > download with busybox and you need a option that busybox will not
>> > have. That option is --no-check-certificate. Its best to put it has
>> > another case cause of this.
>>
>> Thanks I added a case. I aslo added support for CVS, can you do that
>> with Tazwok so we can use cvs like other SCM (attached libffcal
>> receipt as example)
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>
>

Reply via email to