Here is a link to my commit for making package repos like tazwok:
https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/ff2e37df34d8

I hope this helps.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> I was looking at packages.txt that cook pkglist made on tank. Its not has
> details like tazwok gen-list has.
>
> Example of tazwok packages.txt file:
> 915resolution
>     0.5.3
>     Widescreen support; modify video BIOS of the 800 and 900 series Intel
> graphics chipsets
>     20.0K (44.0K installed)
>
> Your packages.txt file:
> 915resolution
>     0.5.3
>     Widescreen support; modify video BIOS of the 800 and 900 series Intel
> graphics chipsets
>      ( installed)
>
> I was looking at the code it lyour using the wok receipts. My explains why
> one of your receipts had PACKED_SIZE and UNPACKED_SIZE yesterday. You can
> only get the variables in the receipt in packages though.
>
> I have found out some of the code that tazwok uses to rebuild slitaz repo
> without a build wok. It starts with get_pkg_files function in tazwok.
>
> Code here for easy viewing:
> get_pkg_files()
> {
>     pkg_files_dir=$tmp/$(basename ${1%.tazpkg})
>     mkdir -p $pkg_files_dir && \
>         cd $pkg_files_dir && \
>         cpio --quiet -idm receipt < $1 && \
>         cpio --quiet -idm files.list < $1
> }
>
> This continues with get_packages_info function and into gen_packages_db
> function. I hope this will help you start to understand the need for this.
> For example you can't make a repo of packages you downloaded in your cache
> with cookutils cause you would have to build everything for files.list.lzma
> to be made. This is not good. Its also not good for the source dvd.
>
> I hope that i will have some of this code worked out by tomorrow for you.
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Christopher Rogers <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I just added support for --getsrc to repack source if LZMA_SRC is enabled.
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/efceee01a2bd
>>
>> You need reassign TARBALL to be ${SOURCE:-$PACKAGE}-$VERSION.tar.lzma
>> after you check that the source folder exist. Or the lzma package maybe
>> whatever the receipt has for TARBALL.
>>
>> I starting to build a cookutils based mirror iso to test cookutils out. I
>> will be using custom code for tazdev and custom cooker daemon to mount bind
>> wok, wok-hg, and incoming also. I also i'm going to make the cookorder in
>> tazwok script be its own script so i can at least build custom source dvd
>> with cookutils.
>>
>> I hope this helps.
>>
>> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> > I think you just broke tazpkg and tazwok compatible.
>>> > Also the files.list is not just a dump of the files. Here is how
>>> > files.list looks like on in my repos.
>>>
>>> Yes I know also, I'm working on cook and wanted to push the new config
>>> file for tank, that's all. Let me finish please.
>>>
>>> - Christophe
>>>
>>> ---
>>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to