I know screwed by saying to use 755 for chowning home users. Maybe it should
have been 744 or something. (Don't just add that like you did with 755
without checking it first). Again sorry about that.

Anyway I fixed issue 63 now. Here is my fix:
http://pastebin.com/uv3f8nyDThis one i have tested and it works.

I'm on a more up to date system now so i can start fixing problems with my
scripts and your stuff. Like fixing opengl cause it doesn't work and all
libsdl needs to rebuild just so those packages work. I did fix libsdl by
using tazwok but i think we can just add mesa-dev into libsdl BUILD_DEPENDS
to fix the opengl.

Also just found another bug with slitaz-boot-scripts. system.sh only looks
for /etc/asound.state so it never restored the older sound settings. So the
bug here <http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue53> still exist after your fix. I also
think CONFIG_FILES needs to be set to /var/lib/alsa/asound.state so its
backup otherwise a upgrade will overwrite your settings on installed system.

I hope to have access back soon seeing how I just found 2 bugs in
slitaz-boot-scripts I can't add to repo right now.

Reply via email to