Thats not the point alex is making. I have update everything in my wok-tank
cooking branch. When i said everything i mean everything.

Updates
glibc 2.14
gcc 4.6.1
libpng 1.4.8
mesa 7.11
xorg-server 1.10.3
udev 173
perl 5.14.1
python 2.7.2
most perl packages are updated and websites fixed
and a lot more

Here is a full pastebin update list here <http://pastebin.com/fVdMHqY6>.
HINT: i have 540 updated packages then default branch now.

I also fixed xorg-xf86-video-ati package. It was causing very slow redraws
that made the desktop unusable. I only fixed it by doing a full recompile
using tazwok-like cookorder rebuild.

I also fixed 2 bugs in slitaz-boot-scripts that i can't added since i'm not
allow to push it to anymore. One bug fixes the
lxpanel<https://bitbucket.org/godane/slitaz-boot-scripts/changeset/e3cccb7a6517>and
the other fixes the audio
bug<https://bitbucket.org/godane/slitaz-boot-scripts/changeset/96683e9f86fe>pankso
yell at me about. Can someone allow me access again to
slitaz-boot-scripts? Its been about 3 weeks since i added them in my
slitaz-boot-scripts testing branch. Over 2 months since i posted on mailling
list<http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/2011/06/msg00050.html>and
over 3 weeks after posting on community devel group with no replies.

To me slitaz is just going to be dead or using 3 year old out dated software
with 1000s of bugs that can't be fixed. I had to fix a lot of bugs in
cookutils just to get it working and cooking packages in the right order.
That was mostly needed to be done since pankso doesn't want tazwok anymore
and xorg-xf86-video-ati driver was broken when build to tank.

Also the packages in cooking have been build using older packages that could
have caused conflict do to configure differnet or being too old api. I did a
full clean build of slitaz to make sure depends were build before being
stuff that needed them. This fixed my xorg ati driver. I couldn't fix with
tank cooking packages.

Anyways I hope this helps and i'm sorry i ranted. Just tired of fighting
over evening adding simple fixes.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Pascal Bellard
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> You can push in wok-undigest and check what the cooking should be now in
> http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/rolling/
>
> My 2p.
>
> -pascal
>
> > Guys, seriously, decide something.
> > Wok is currently frozen, so we cannot continue development.
> > Slitaz 4.0 is not even in RC state, so it blocks wok updates.
> >
> > Pankso, any explanations?
> >
> > With best regards, Alexander.
> >
>
>
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to