Part of the problem here I think is Windows QEMU and Linux QEMU differ enough 
to where a user of one can't assist a user of the other.  I am trying to work 
from a Windows Vista host.  I am stuck on Windows until the local phone company 
can supply High Speed Internet to the area where I live.  They have been 
putting that off for almost 10 years now.  I have had other problems with 
Slitaz as well.  Xorg doesn't work right on my Toshiba laptop.  I prefer a 
1024x768 screen size, it defaults to 800x600 no matter what I try.  Also the 
Midori browser in 3.0 doesn't work well.

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, Pascal Bellard <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Pascal Bellard <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: tested latest cooking firefox iso
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 4:52 AM
> 'qemu -k fr -m 256 -cdrom
> slitaz-cooking-firefox.iso' run fine from SliTaz
> 2.0. A qemu.exe problem ?
> 
> > qemu.exe -L . -m 512 -cdrom slitaz-cooking-firefox.iso
> -localtime
> > -kernel-kqemu
> > It begins to load just like 2.0 and 3.0 does but then
> does what looks like
> > a memory dump and locks up.  Never gets to the GUI.
> >
> > --- On Sat, 8/20/11, Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > From: Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]>
> > Subject: Re: tested latest cooking firefox iso
> > To: [email protected]
> > Date: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 12:44 PM
> >
> > qemu -m 256 -cdrom slitaz.iso?
> >
> 
> 
> 
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> 
>

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to