as panksos disappearing is quite mysterious, I think, we should start to ask some questions - perhaps somebody from the devs could answer:
what and who is the slitaz associacion - just pankso or somebody else? if I look to whois siltaz.org I get these informations: Domain ID:D148254993-LROR Domain Name:SLITAZ.ORG Created On:27-Jun-2007 08:39:38 UTC Last Updated On:27-Aug-2007 03:53:33 UTC Expiration Date:27-Jun-2012 08:39:38 UTC Registrant Name:organisation libordux Registrant Organization:christophe lincoln Registrant Street1:rue du village 40 Registrant City:Montpreveyres Registrant Postal Code:1081 Registrant Country:CH Registrant Email:[email protected] if I look to whois libordux I get these informations: Domain ID:D157835317-LROR Domain Name:LIBORDUX.ORG Created On:17-Dec-2009 14:30:08 UTC Last Updated On:16-Aug-2011 23:16:44 UTC Expiration Date:17-Dec-2012 14:30:08 UTC Registrant Name:Evgeniy Varlashov Registrant Street1:Kutyakova 104 Registrant City:Balakovo Registrant State/Province:Saratovskaya oblast Registrant Postal Code:413840 Registrant Country:RU Registrant Email:[email protected] I find these infos quite strange Thomas Am Tue, 1 Nov 2011 06:28:51 +0100 schrieb Martin Svensson <[email protected]>: > No answer here to im affraid > > 2011/10/31 tom <[email protected]> > > > does anybody have more contact with pankso - I think, it is quite > > strange that slitaz.org is off very often - I wrote him some mails, > > but did not get any answer. > > > > Thomas > > > > Am Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:22:01 +0000 > > schrieb Christopher Rogers <[email protected]>: > > > > > Where is pankso? The site has been down for about 6 days now. I > > > also > > > think it would be a good idea to have the hg repos on bitbucket or > > > something so could still develop since its been down for a very > > > long time now. > > > > > > On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Pascal Bellard > > > <[email protected]>wrote: > > > > > > > Hi, > > > > > > > > FYI some replicas are available on mirror (www doc pkgs hg & > > > > boot), see http://mirror.slitaz.org/info/#replicas > > > > > > > > Tank is unreachable since sunday : > > > > http://mirror.slitaz.org/info/graphs.php?server=tank&stats=net#net > > > > > > > > -pascal > > > > > > > > > Ive noticed that site has been down for a while now > > > > > > > > > > If you want i could set up a clone of main site directed to > > > > > slitaz.eu where > > > > > i have my server > > > > > just let me know. > > > > > > > > > > Sincerally > > > > > Martin "Ztealmax" Svensson > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- > > > > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- > > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

