Hi all, I have worked on the website these days to use PHP and include files so we now just have to modify one file to update all release info and strings on slitaz.org. All downlad page and English website use PHP but there is still some page to migrate, any help is welcome :-)
I also add a sponsor page and featured sponsor on main page. We are now partnair with DuckDuckGo and we search for more sponsors http://www.slitaz.org/en/sponsor/ On the RSS feed side, I have removed all the unused rss file by languages and kept only on main RSS feed for the website with short news. The main RSS feed is now relayed to Twitter and Facebook, so it's mean contributors can post to SliTaz Twitter and Facebook account via a simple commit in Hg :-) Feel free to post and share! The SliTaz packages cooker now also provide a RSS feed for new cooked packages, it let you follow packages build and will let us display these info on slitaz.org and other sites. - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

