I believe this has happened again.  Maybe we could set up a nagios site.

Christian

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:25 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Hi Chris,
>
> > I think tank is down again. Also i would like access to
> > doc.slitaz.org data files please? I need to update my
> > slitaz-doc-wiki-data repo on bitbucket. This way we wouldn't lost
> > that data.
>
> Yes it was down this morning, I dont know why but it suddently
> shoutdow. This append 3 time from yesterday :-(
>
> I can't give you access to doc.slitaz.org, I already told you, if you
> relay need it please contact Erjo or wait untill I move doc to a
> community server. Also you have a rsync module on mirror to snyc doc
> data.
>
> Regards,
> - Christophe
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to