Did you fixed the bugs I've reported before making the release? I Hope
so..finally SliTaz 4.0 is here! I was waiting for this time! :)

2012/4/9 Christian Mesh <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> That is great to hear.  Several people have been bugging me to help them
> with Slitaz here and I wanted to wait for the 4.0 release to do so.
> A big round of applause to everyone who made this possible :)
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I started the release process for 4.0, tagging all repos, updating wok,
>> moving wok and packages repos. It will take 2 days. Please no more
>> commits for now. The packages repo for 4.0 is:
>>
>> http://mirror.slitaz.org/packages/4.0/
>>
>> PS: We have a ready to commit toolchain for 5.0 with kernel 2.6.14,
>> binutils 2.22, glibc 2.14.1 and GCC 4.6.2. The idea is to do a 5.0
>> before the end of the year with focus on Xorg, old harware and ARM.
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> --
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to