Hi Bobylev, > >website is update by cron > What that mean? Website is not updates via commits now? Like > slitaz.pro?
When website was on Tank with my low bandwitch I thought I can download the XML feed in cache then display then on website to save bw, so each hours the website run get-feed.sh and hg pull -u. Maybe now we can get feeds on each request and use an hg hook to update files. We need a hook or a call to cron to do it because when we commit to hg.slitaz.org real file are not created, only the .hg record, it's like your own copy, you must run 'hg pull -u' to get new files. On website, you can help and commit the ru relnote to /ru/doc/releases/4.0 I realy apprecite all the amazing work you did on the website :-) > PS: now pkgs.slitaz.org works fully on gettext (on my local repo of > course) but I want to test it more. Cool! With export LANG and content negociation ? Like on pizza ? Since you can auto detect user language then export LANG LC_ALL and get gettext working. > See ya! > -- > Lexeii - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

