i think depend doesn't handle different kernel names then the one your
running. I know this cause i have seen this happened on my chroot and when
booting my livecd with new kernel version.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to sync Tank with mirror but we have a small depmod bug. I
> did 2 upgrade using packages from Tank directly cook.slitaz.org/packages
> and bothe upgrade ended in a text mode system on reboot, new kernel dont
> load any module, I had to run: depmod -a, reboot and all whent fine.
>
> I dont know why this appens since we have a call to depmod in linux
> post_install. Any ideas ?
>
> - Christophe
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to