Hi all, I'm often saying we do lots of improvement and new code in SliTaz but not realy announce it to users... So here is a small news about my last commit in slitaz-tools.
I have moved all gtkdialog boxes to oldstuff and written 2 new boxes using Yad, modern and uncluttered! I also commited a new cmdline tool called: decode Decode, let you decode audio/video in one command and is used by burn-box to decode audio files before creating and audio CD (audio files must be in wav). As usuall you will have help with: decode usage Decode let you decode a single file or a full directory and will autodect file type (ffmpeg must be installed for video): $ decode my-audio-file.ogg $ decode my-audio-dir/* Burn-box, the new frontend to cdrkit have a better desktop integration but have less feature than burnbox improve by Rohit years ago. In time we may have a DVD button to start a wizard. New burn box let you actually burn ISO and audio only (I will add data soon). The desktop integration let users burn an ISO via a right click on an ISO in any freedesktop standard file manger such as PCmanFM or Thunar. Audio CD are created using all files in a directory. Burn-box can also be used in cmdline to burn ISO/audio and some --option let you specify the ISO or audio directory for the box: $ burn-box usage $ burn-box iso /math/to/image.iso $ burn-box --audio=/path/to/audio http://paste.slitaz.org/2q - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

