Hi there ... My name is Thomas, I'm using Linux for more than ten years now. So far I used SuSE Linux, Debian and Gentoo on my machines. Now I try to bring an old "Panasonic CF-28" back to life with SliTaz.
I spend the last few days to read a lot about the ideas behind SliTaz and its tools, but lots of these pages just seem not to reflect version 4. Even (some parts of) the manpages within the ISOs seem to be outdated. Nevertheless I managed to prepare my first package "xinput_calibrator-0.7.5.tazpkg", which is needed to calibrate CF-28's touchscreen. Could someone please have a look at the attached receipt? Could the package be included into 4.0 or is the repository frozen, and new packages are only for the next release? Thomas
# SliTaz package receipt. PACKAGE="xinput_calibrator" VERSION="0.7.5" CATEGORY="x-window" SHORT_DESC="touchscreen calibration program" MAINTAINER="[email protected]" WEB_SITE="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/xinput_calibrator" TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz" WGET_URL="http://cloud.github.com/downloads/tias/$PACKAGE/$TARBALL" DEPENDS="" BUILD_DEPENDS="xorg-libX11-dev xorg-libXext-dev xorg-libXi-dev xorg-inputproto" # Rules to configure and make the package. compile_rules() { ./configure $CONFIGURE_ARGS && make && make install }

