I'm glad if someone appreciates it.
By the way: I suggest using the patch-[ver].tazpkg package from the repository, not the busybox version of patch, since I had some trouble with it.
By using
patch -N /usr/bin/tazpkg [patch]
you should be ready to go.
Please be advised that you have to put the patched tazpkg version into /usr/bin (replacing the original, that might just have been renamed for backup reasons), since tazpkg invokes itself during the unorphan loops. Starting the patched script from elsewhere will not show the desired results.
Please be advised in addition, that upgrade of tazpkg-[ver].tazpkg will overwrite the patched version.
Thanks again,
Cheers,
Nils
04/09/12 11:23:40, Bigler Stéphane <[email protected]>:
Hi Nils,
Really like your idea/patch. Haven't tested yet. But +1.
:-)
Stephane
________________________________________
De : Nils Christiansen [[email protected]]
Date d'envoi : mardi, 4. septembre 2012 15:31
À : [email protected]
Objet : Finding / uninstalling orphaned Packages - tazpkg patch
About a year ago I started this topic in the forum already but didn't seem to arise too much attention. Since about a month ago somebody picked the topic up again and another suggested to discuss it in the mailing list, here I am to give it another try.
[...]
--
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

