I compiled transmission with gtk+3 in my
wok-tank<https://bitbucket.org/godane/wok-tank>repo. I use rutorrent
with rtorrent now though.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]>wrote:

> Transmission can be built with qt4 interface, actually.
> But I think almost everyone here uses gtk+
> On Oct 3, 2012 3:47 PM, "Aleksej Bobylev" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah ;/
>> http://pkgs.slitaz.org/search.sh?package=transmission&version=s
>> Execuse me, I have not seen this before. We already have everything.
>> For gtk-based system I agree with you.
>> And if anyone wants for Bittorrent client for SliTaz-RazorQT he can
>> use transmission-daemon & transmission-web, ok?
>>
>> 2012/10/3 Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]>:
>> > Aleksey, we already have transmission-web package.
>> > Also, we have transmission-remote-gtk and may add
>> transmission-remote-gui
>> > (looks similar to utorrent).
>> >
>> > // Бардак с этими GTK2/3 полнейший.
>>
>> --
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>

Reply via email to