The website is down or more exactly, it's not rendering properly. It comes to the <body> tag and stops. In the code this is where it loads the config.php and header files.
Yesterday I made a commit to the config.php in an attempt to fix a prior issue with the /get/ pages. Since that commit the site has been down. I even reverted en/get/index.php and config.php to the last good revisional state by Bellard, yet the problem persists. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what is wrong since there is nothing wrong with the code. I cannot test the code because using it with my private lighttpd server just gives me the File Not Found error. So much for portable php code. This may be caused by a bad hg pull on the webserver which broke the script that performs the pull in the process. Some assitance in fixing this would be appreaciated. -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

