Well I Answered you in that way because someone is sending me messages
like: "I have a Job for you" "I told that I have a Job for you", "Why are
you not answering?", or things like this but I'm only 17 and I don't to any
sort of Job out of my interest. The only jobs I do are: studying and do
crazy stuff to my Android mobile and to my PC :P Well I recived that e-mail
too. what does the link do?

2012/12/2 Aleksej Bobylev <[email protected]>

> Michele Bucca,
>
> Why you? I just answered to spam message I received from SliTaz mailing
> list. I mentioned you, Michele, only if you used next account for sending
> spam:
> David Ozura <[email protected]>
> I hate overquoting, but I hope that it's clear without quotes, that it's
> answer to previous message in the mailing list.
>
> I wonder I'm not alone who received that spam? Mailing list archive is not
> done yet for December, 1st (
> http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/2012/12/maillist.html)
>  and I'm not sure in details. Anyway, sorry for possible misunderstandings.
>
> Sad, but seems that noone can remove this thread from lists :/
> Or..?
> ---
> Aleksej (AKA lexeii)
>
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>
  • Re Aleksej Bobylev
    • Re: Re Michele Bucca
    • Re: Re Aleksej Bobylev
      • Re: Re Michele Bucca

Reply via email to