Cookutils 3.1.3 is installed in cooking and undigest cooker now. > Two days ago I've added bazaar support to our Cookutils. I need it to cook > some packages with sources in Launchpad. > > I've tested Cook on my local wok, and it works as expected. So, I've > pushed changes to Cookutils repo, and recook Cookutils package. > Now I need it to be installed on cook.slitaz.org, then I can move forth. > One problem: new Cookutils not auto installed like other packages from > toolchain, and it need to be installed manually. Please, developers, who > can do it. > > Some technical background info. > > Cookutils changeset: http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/0e5af63ef050 > > I not deep in bazaar docs and specs, my main goal is only to get sources. > So, maybe my code is not elegant. > As I can see, bzr have no version tags (as we have in Hg), we can fetch > only specified revision (-r parameter) or tip if no revision given. I > decided to save source tarball always in format repo_name-revision.bz2(or > lzma). If name of source tarball will be only repo_name.bz2 then we will > can't recook newer versions, because Cook will always find tarball in src > with same name. > > So we need to specify revision in BRANCH variable. If we don't know it, > then we can omit it - Cook asks for latest revision from downloaded repo, > but it can't do changes in receipt (by design). It only warns. > > Examples of using bzr in receipts: > http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/23fd8efda6fd (scroll down to 3th and > 5th diffs). > > > -- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > >
-- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

