On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:00:22 +0000 tom <[email protected]> wrote: > I set up local wok, but I am unable to cook a new kernel > > cooker pkg linux > > here I get the error > > Connecting to http://www.kernel.org (198.145.20.140:80) > wget: not an http or ftp url: > https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/linux-3.2.tar.xz ERROR: > wget http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/linux-3.2.tar.xz > Build dependencies to remove: 5 Removing: curl git > uclibc-cross-compiler-x86_64 wget xz > > ERROR: cook failed > > I think, we have to change to ftp!!!! > > wget ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/linux-3.2.tar.xz > > works fine - I think, it has to be changed also in the linux reciept >
Ciao Tom. Check function that starts at /usr/bin/cook line 177 linux wget url is http so it matches the first case, but the server redirect your download to an https server, which busybox cannot handle. so you can fix it by changing http wget url to https or ftp, or by fixing cook --getsrc . fixing cook will be better because lot of downoloads are migrating toward https, but i think that Pascal should do this. Ciao Fabio -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

