ok, that works but I don't like other users to have my documents and
configurations...how can I remove my documents and settings?


2013/4/3 tom <[email protected]>

> tazlito writeiso lzma
>
> works fine - take care, that the cdrom is mounted as  -/media/cdrom
> perhaps you have to mount an iso with
>
> # mount -o loop /path-to-the-iso /media/cdrom
>
> Am Wed, 3 Apr 2013 15:15:06 +0000
> schrieb Michele Bucca <[email protected]>:
>
> > I want to generate a slitaz live cd using tazlito that I'd like to
> > distribute with my friends...so I thought to create a flavor file
> > using
> >
> > # tazlito gen-liveflavor
> >
> > I call the flavor 'test' but after a while I get this error: unable
> > fo find a distro rootfs
>
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to