I finally managed to run razor-qt but there were these errors: menu file
not defined. I'm running a system with no Desktop manager installed. I've
installed openbox, slim, razorqt (from the package mirror of slitaz-cooking)


2013/4/5 Laurent Navet <[email protected]>

> Hi,
> I've just tested in a VM,
>
> booted a justx iso, then tazpkg get-install razorqt
>
> i've added
>   case razor*)
>       exec razor-session;;
>
> in .xinitrc, logout, choose razorqt
>
> it's not well integrated but remember i've booted a justx iso.
>
> You can find more info on how to start razor-qt on the archlinux wiki :
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Razor-qt
>
> Regards,
>
> 2013/4/5, Michele Bucca <[email protected]>:
> > is there anyone?
> >
> > Il giorno mercoledì 3 aprile 2013, Michele Bucca <
> [email protected]>
> > ha scritto:
> >> Hi, guys. I'd like to install razor-qt as window manager on a command
> > line only system. Someone can describe the steps that are required to
> > obtain this?
> >>
> >
>
>
> --
> « On ne résout pas un problème avec les modes de pensée qui l’ont
> engendré. »
> « You cannot solve current problems with current thinking. Current
> problems are the result of current thinking »
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to