Thanks Leduc!

SliTaz install these packages and tell them how I was.

In drawing had seen a version of puppy in Inskcape lite interesting!

I installed yesterday, after extensive work (not the installation option
that is very simple) by a defect in the disk that lost me long before I
realized .... how little scope to look at SliTaz, I loved it, very accurate
and traceable information, detection of drivers to perfection! up to the
plate even more effective wireless super mega distributions!

Greetings and thanks for the welcome!


2013/5/15 Stanislas Leduc <[email protected]>

> Hi Luchio Herrera,
>
> Welcome to SliTaz community.
>
> Great idea.
>
> I think I can suggest you the following list :
>
> Word processor: Abiword
> Spreadsheet calculation: Gnumeric
> Drawing: Gimp or MyPaint (For MyPaint, I don't but seem similar to
> Microsoft Paint)
> Education: Gcompris, geogebra (only present in unstable version of slitaz
> but easier to install on stable version), tuxmath, ...
>
> If you need packages doesn't present in stable version, I'd love to be
> able to create and make available to the community
>
> I participated in my old school in the conversion of old computers for
> schools in Benin.
> I am always ready to support this type of project.
>
> Cordially
> Stanislas LEDUC
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to