Hi
In France we use tails.
But an anonymous slitaz ll be. Great....
Solidarity from zad 

Envoyé depuis mon HTC

----- Reply message -----
De : "Marcus César" <[email protected]>
Pour : "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, 
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Objet : Gen Live-CD with tor
Date : lun., juin 24, 2013 02:47
Hi,
 
  Here, in Brazil, is going on a wave of protests that began due to the 
increased cost of public transport and now add to other pressing issues in the 
country, such as better education and health.  Today I received the news that 
people are having their facebook profiles (which is 
almost exclusively used throughout the country, with many people associating 
necessarily internet to facebook) blocked, deleted pages, because of the 
association with these protests. So I would ask if someone could generate a 
.iso live cd of SliTaz with tor browser already installed. I would 
like to use this live CD in some steels develop collectively, as part of a 
series of strategies to avoid reprisals by the government and large 
corporations. If the download can be done directly from the SliTaz website, 
would be a beautiful form of community support the Brazilian people.  I 
certainly could research and learn how to do it, but currently the organization 
to the protests and my job is consuming me free time, and I believe this to be 
an urgent task.Thank you for your attention,Marcus

-- 
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to