So there is update version of TazPanel:
http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/TazPanel/pl_PL.po
I am using Poedit, and poedit when i updated .po with new POT commented
with # all old not used translations strings, and i wondering its a good
idea to remove they ? Meybe be better if they stay commented and when
something again will change in .pot poedit will auto use these old not
used translations ?
Ofcorse .mo created from that .po file don't have that commented
translations strings.
And there is a another point of view. Now .mo files from this
translation .po are not compatible with Slitaz 4.0
I see that you added also a polish "prular" strings to .po, so i will be
adding it on every translated file, not only when there are needed by
poedit.
So TazPanel old "Package" part was moved to TazPkg - and there is a big
question - .pot files prom i18n are now also updated ready to translate
?? I have now more than half of it translated....
Meantime therea are links to more translations:
SliTaz Base Files: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Base-Files/pl_PL.po
pkgs.slitaz.org: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/pkgs.slitaz.org/pl_PL.po
SliTaz Pizza: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Pizza/pl_PL.po
SliTaz Tools:
slitaz-boxes:
http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Tools/slitaz-boxes/pl_PL.po
slitaz-tools:
http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Tools/slitaz-tools/pl_PL.po
tazbox: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Tools/tazbox/pl_PL.po
tazdrop: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Tools/tazdrop/pl_PL.po
TazBug: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/TazBug/pl_PL.po
TazLito: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/TazLito/pl_PL.po
TazUsb:
tazusb: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/TazUsb/tazusb/pl_PL.po
tazusb-box: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/TazUsb/tazusb-box/pl_PL.po
So i am working now on SSFS and TazPkg.
W dniu 23.07.2013 02:48, Aleksej Bobylev pisze:
Paweł Pyrczak,
oh, the TazPanel has seen some metamorphosis. In particular, the page
"Packages" moved to TazPkg.
I updated translation files so that they are consistent with the
current Panel code.
Please recheck the translation and translate the untranslated strings:
http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpanel/raw-file/d1f4f991fb1d/po/pl.po
About untranslated buttons, thanks for the idea, I will test it tomorrow.