Hi frieder,

I can't answer your query regarding the inclusion of EDE but here's a quick
guide to get you started with building the packages:
http://oldpapyrus.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/quick-guide-to-start-cooking-slitaz-packages/

I heard this question from some people interested in SliTaz dev. So I kept
the guide concise and to the point. Alternative procedures are omitted. For
those I have added the reference links at the end. Can someone review it
for any further modifications and link it from the official docs if
possible? I am not sure who has that access or rather who manages the docs.


Regards,

Arun

http://regexp.co.nr


On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Frieder Saugschmerle <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
> i 've seen that slitaz is an extremly  leightweight distro
>  and nearly as easy to modify or use as ubuntu.
> EDE is a desktop environment based on fltk,
> and the compiled uses not much  ram ( 30 MB
> Ram usage on ubuntu)  and starts relatively fast
> ( as fast as cinnamon or unity) on my PC .
>
> If someone send me a list with links
> how to create a  slitaz receipe, i think that
>  i could even  create a slitaz archive.
>
>  A little problem is that the source *.tar.gz
> is not on an internet server but on my PC
> (due to some litlle fixes in the compiler
> configuration script)  , and that EDE uses
> its own "make" jam  ( but i know how to configure this).
>
> Otherwise i could compile it on
> siltaz then create an deb archive with alien
> and then reconvert it with an little deb2tazpkg script.
>
>
>  bluedxca93
> ( i had to sened the e- mail three times 'cause i hadn't read
> the instrutions on the slitaz website .)= )
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to