Frieder, I forgot to say that I dont use Midori, because it has redirecting problems (often used with UMTS modems) - I use QtWeb - runs nice from /home directory
http://www.qtweb.net/ unzip the linux version to /home/tux/.qtweb and make a qtweb.desktop file in /home/tux/.local/share/applications [Desktop Entry] Type=Application Name=QtWeb Browser Icon=/home/tux/.local/share/QtWeb.png Exec=/home/tux/.QtWeb/./QtWeb Categories=Network;WebBrowser; MimeType=text/html;text/xml;text/plain;application/xhtml+xml;application/xml; Thomas On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:36:49 +0000 tom <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Frieder, > > quite easy - > > make all your changes and dont forget to > empty /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistant-net+cd.rules > > dont insert a slitaz cdrom > > run: tazlito writeiso lzma > > you will find the rootfs.gz somewhere in /home/slitaz/..... > > if you installed another kernel, save the vmlinuz, which is in /boot > > then open the original rolling iso with isomaster (on the rolling.iso) > change rootfs.gz, bzimage and vmlinuz and burn the iso - finished... > > I think, the problems with UMTS does not depend on the resolve.conf, > its related to the routing problem. > > After I changed network.sh, my umts modems worked... > > can you try it.... > > Thomas > > > > On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:00:12 +0200 > Frieder Saugschmerle <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hi, could you also try to add an better resolv.conf. > > Slitaz has otherwise some problems with UMTS broadbond?? > > connections. > > Can you tell me how you edited your iso ?? . > > need to know this, because i want to add another kernel version-/and > > other things too on my own slitaz bvased live cd. I know there is an > > instruction , but that doens't really help me... > > > > > > 2013/8/21 tom <[email protected]> > > > > > Dear all, > > > > > > first there is a WARNING - !!! DO NOT USE Gparted !!! with this > > > iso > > > - I destroid my internal harddisk (I could recover it with cfdisk) > > > Gparted seems to work only compiled with the right kernel - this > > > gparted was compiled with 3.2.40 > > > > > > With the help of Arun I could do this iso > > > > > > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92249974/slitaz-test-3.2.50.iso > > > > > > please test, if IDE devices are working correct now - mainly IDE > > > DVD and CDroms > > > > > > and I have also included CPU-scaling - intersting are multiple > > > core CPUs - on my single-core Portege R100 and on my dual-core > > > Athlon it works fine. > > > > > > Changes in /etc/init.d/local.sh : CPU-scaling + kernel polling > > > > > > Changes in /etc/init.d/network.sh - correct route setup > > > > > > Changes in /usr/bin/tazbox - changed tazbox logout - now halt > > > appears first and not logout > > > > > > Changes in spacefm - you can mount internal hard disks (has to be > > > discussed, if this should be default???) > > > > > > And I have added wbar - it does not open when openbox is started, > > > but you have a starter in the lxpanel > > > > > > Thomas > > > > > > > > > -- > > > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > > > > > > > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

