A release sounds good. We can't fix what we cannot test and I don't think rolling is the best example of what we need.
Incidentally, I noticed another micro-dist that did something interesting. Buildroot keeps track of it's own packages to ease the building process for it's users, so you can build said packages using their 'scripts' for each. One user created a way to turn the buildroot receipts into package receipts his buildhost could use. Instantly created packages with minimal effort on the part of the packager. Maybe I should create something similar for SliTaz. On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:28:31 +0530 kapil jain <[email protected]> wrote: > +1 > > > On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Arun Prakash Jana > <[email protected]>wrote: > > > I think we should. Will took forward to Tom's opinion on this. > > > > > > Regards, > > > > Arun > > > > http://regexp.co.nr > > > > > > On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Eric Joseph-Alexandre > > <[email protected]>wrote: > > > >> Hi all, > >> > >> Do you think the rolling version is stable enough to release a > >> cooking ? > >> > >> +Eric > >> > >> -- > >> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > >> > >> > > > > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

