Hi Christophe, really good news so early in 2014 and welcome back - at least I've missed you
Thomas m Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:34:59 +0100 schrieb Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>: > > Hi, > > Happy new year to the all SliTaz community! > > > > > > > First good resolution of this year: release a cooking for > > > > > > late January! Are you motivated ? > > Yes this is a very good resolution. I booted a few ISO today and it > look good. Just got some > 'grep: /lib/modules/3.2-slitaz/modules.usbmap: No such file or > directory' at boot time and noticed a few tiny bugs. > > I can realese all SliTaz project and update the wok as well as > preparing the website and announce for a new Cooking. > > Best regards, > - Christophe > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

