Hmmm... Maybe wpa_supplicant config?
Also, why not just switch to wicd?
On Jan 22, 2014 7:35 PM, "Christophe Lincoln" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm actually focusing on the desktop and SliTaz home made tools
> including Wifi configuration. At work I have a new wifi network and to
> use it I must connect with a user name and a password.
>
> Wpa_supplicant can handle this kind of config but our network.conf and
> our /etc/init.d/network.sh script dont handle it. So I will improve
> that. My first idea is to add WIFI_IDENTITY and WIFI_PASSWORD variables
> to network.conf. That's fine for a single connection.
>
> The question is: how to store wifi configs ? I mean I just want to do
> 1-2 click to change between my home and my work settings (i guess
> users want it also). Where should we store wifi configs ? /etc/wifi ?
>
> If I have time I will improve wifi-box to handle stored wifi configs
> but it wouls be nice if someone update TazPanel.
>
> Suggestions, comments ?
>
> - Christophe
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to