>Eric's Trip gig this saturday (i'll be the one in the overalls).

I'll be there too.........
I will most likely be wearing an orange Sloan shirt or
a black KISS shirt and ripped jeans......
Introduce yourself ....Right on!
(Sorry a FaithNoMore reference:)

mike piercey wrote:

>p.s. Ed of Eric's Trip is 30?  Wow, that's cool.

That's Mark of Eric's Trip, the second drummer for for the band.
Ed Vaughan[sic] was the frist drummer, he was on all pre-Warmgirl
releases, or basically all releases in 1991 and earlier. The first
clue that he is older is that he was in a band that formed in 1974
Purple Knight (you can get their 7" for $5.00 including s&h from

NIM Records;
115 Liberty Cr.
Moncton, N.B.
E1A 6K6
Canada

P.K. also has a song on NIM's Naked In The Marsh 10", for $8.00
including s&h P.S. its clear green vinyl, and there is also a rare
Eric's Trip song, Sickness, were E.T. is a threesome; Chris: Drums
Julie : Bass and Rick on Guitars and Voice.

Another clue, to get back to my original topic, that Mark is older
I met one of his old classmates in my Geology class, and he(the guy I met)
is 28 and he thought that Mark was a year or so older than him.

> He is one kick-ass drummer, though:

That is for sure.....get the Purple Knight and you can really hear
his 'faster' style, with double bass drums:-)

>"Muff" from Julie and the porthole to dementia was a great tune.
                                               ^___^
                                        Don't you mean IS :-)

                                Adam

Adam Rodenhiser   "There are a million things to eat that are not cheese!"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Hole singer Courtney Love on dieting a la Grunge
"...or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon:
see if I don't!"--> Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz (HHG Douglas N. Adams)
"Took a bite out of your brick wall, taste it's bitter concrete truth..."
 Sloan, Eric's Trip, Thrush Hermit, Union Jack Squat, etc fan of 'em all