>yes, hard to believe i know,
>but this post is actually about...
>*drum roll*
>SLOAN!

Huh???????????????

The word sounds famililar, but I can't place where I've heard it.
Could please help me remember what a sloan is?

So August 94, that will almost be two years, Smeared came out
Oct 22 1992 in Halifax, I bought it on the first day, actually
skipped class to get it:) then I got back at lunch time and I
played it over the PA system at my High school.
                        Adam
Adam Rodenhiser | "This is an important annoucement. This is flight 121
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   | to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not
a.k.a Dwight Fry| include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to
Six by Nine = 42| disembark." So Long And Thanks For All The Fish-D.Adams
Paul!!!! MGaudet| "Stupid earplugs" Julie Doiron at begining of SloanSong