That's right ! Thrush Hermit is number one on the list of available
East coast internet music!

(It could be because it's the only available East coast internet
music ...)

I have dumped a portion of HATED IT (from SMART BOMB EP) to the SLOAN
FTP site. It's 2.4 Mbytes (in full stereo) and in .WAV format.

If ANYBODY checks it out, please send me a brief message just to let
me know if it works.

P.S. - If it's too big and you're interested, I could sample the disk
in MONO (yikes) and it would be half the size.

Thanks.

Cliff G

                            Cliff Gibb
                  Nova Scotia Agricultural College