I've got a few American tourist tales of my own...My favorite
is of two American couples up at Citadel Hill, looking out over the
harbour, one is convinced Mcnab's island is Newfoundland and the smaller
one (George's Island) is PEI; the other couple just thinks Mcnab's is
PEI.
        I also get a kick out of how many American tourists come in on a
cruise ship thinking they're now in Europe! It happens all too often.

        A few of my friends work up at the Hill and all summer long
I hear one American tourist story after another.
-mike