Greetings
Alrighty...the new Discorder is mostly on the net.  There're still some
rough spots, and i'm looking to clean them up, but for now it seems we've
got some problems in the translation from Mac Pagemaker to IBM rtf
formats - hopefully it'll get remedied by next week sometime, but for now
it's there.  INCLUDING AN INTERVIEW WITH THRUSH HERMIT!!!!! Hey Cliff!
I can't remember if i posted this before, but if not here's what to do
1. telnet to UBC by selecting the UBC gopher at any of the myriad of ways
to get here
2. at the View UBC prompt, choose "the campus"
3. choose "the student"
4. choose "AMS - the UBC student association"
5. choose "AMS clubs, constituencies and service organizations"
6. choose "service organizations"
7. choose "CiTR general information"
and that should get you there - it's buried right now but i'm trying to
get other gopher sites to connect directly to it - again, it's kind of
messy but it should be cleaned up sometime next week.  Anyone got other
ideas as to what could go there?
Later

Brian