O.K., so maybe it was too negative of me to start talking about Halifax's
"scene", and my own percieved problems in it, I thought I'd make up for
it by posting something really silly from the interview I did with
Chris Murphy almost 2 years ago.  I asked him what he described as "total
Shaun Cassidy questions", and normally I wouldn't bother repeating the
answers, but Sloan net people might actually enjoy it. So here's his:

favorite color:"I always say black and silver, because Ace Frehley wore
black and silver all over."

favorite films:"I like all those macho, bloody , boy movies.  I like all
those Scorcese/DiNero [am I spelling these names right?] pictures, like
Goodfellas, Taxi Driver, Mean Streets, [etc, etc].  I also like Star Wars
a lot.  I like a lot of movies."

favorite food:"I'm a vegetarian, and I just ate an amazing meal at Curry
Village.  I'm not that strict though, sometimes to freak my friends out,
I'll have a bite of their cold cut sub."

favorite book:"I'm totally ill read.  Even though I have an English
degree, I never read, so I guess my favorite book is the KISS novel [Is
this an actual title?]

favorite album of all time: "[I can't make it out on the tape] by My
Bloody Valentine."

I thought it was really fun.  And, jonathan, don't you dare tell me that
this was pointless!  It's SLOAN net, people are allowed to talk about
SLOAN!                  Have a great day, everybody!
                                        Heather