}Date sent:      Mon, 05 Dec 1994 18:08:03 -0500
}From:           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tara da Costa)
}Subject:        Re: happy birthday

}hey -- everybody sing now ...
} "happy birthday to youuuuuuu..."
}
}How old IS good ole Drew turning? 27 or 26 or something?
}
}*note .. i guess im the reason Chris is so fat..I fed him way
}too much candy........:)
}
}-love the other tara who says happy birthday to Andy-roo. :)

Gosh, I'm so flattered.  You ladies are just so warm and wonderful.  What
a nice bunch of folk we have on this here list.

Andrew Rodenhiser, birthday boy.

P.C.-P.S.: Remember the women at Ecole Polytechnique, and stop violence
against women everywhere.  A solemn occasion on my happy birthday.