To answer Tara's question, the "People Of the Sky" promo only has the
one song. It has real good sketches by H.G.Scott
(Andrew's father I assume) of Andrew's mother(assumed).

Today I went to buy my presents, to me from me, and picked up
PlumTree's Flutterboard, Redd Kross' Visonary(with Disco Bitch, for those
who know the song), the Ctoast cd(Trim Crusts...) and a KISS video.
             Season's Greetings.....
                                                Adam

P.S. Mike, do you tell people what to get you (or buy it yourself ,like
me, and then sell to family), my friends and family would never remember
of all the stuff I'd listen too. I am glad to see got lots of music for
you to review for us.

"Our love is like licking the ass of a     |  Adam Rodenhiser
dead squirrel that's laying bloated in      |  "Fan From Hell"
the sun, but also there's a negative side."  |   dWIGHT fRY   6X9=42
Bruce McCulloch's  "Our Love"                 |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]