It seems as though all the info I had posted earlier about the new
et 7" is incorrect.  While talking to Rick he informed me that the new 7"
will be coming out on Sonic Unyon and it will have 3 songs instead of 2. One
will be a live recording from the Esquire Gig not too long ago, where some
of the halifax locals made it up to see the show. ( I think Julie referred
to them as the fans from Hell  :) )

        Not much else new, Rick finally got the computer promised to him
from Sub-Pop so all they need now is an internet connection and they'll be
rockin'!

        Well that's all for now,
                                Mr. Hastings.

Mitch Hastings          email        : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                 WWW    : http://www.tuns.ca/~hastinga
                                 finger       : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ET_etc is a discussion group, which I manage, of independent Canadian bands
and also the band Eric's Trip. If you wish to subscribe to this list send
e-mail to:

                                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
og.com

with the message:

                                                     subscribe ET_etc
your-email_address

and to post to the group send e-mail to:

                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com.