>there *is* another difference though -- 300 of the singles are green,
>the rest are black.

Lemme guess.. all th' green ones are long gone.
How many o' you netters gotta green one? Show of hands?

>the thrush hermit guys have another genius single coming out as well.
>that's an l.a. label.  maybe that's where the mixup occurred.
>where's bongload based?

hollywood, Californ-I-A, what mixup?

>>It's weird because the A-side "take another drag" is 45 rpm
>>and the B-side "Came and Went" is 331/3 rpm

>what's weird about that?

No other 7" that I've got or have evn seen is that way. Maybe it's just me.

ADAM==\    /==
              \/\/eezer
      _____
  \     /  " \   /   < do or do not, there is no try.
      \______/
      /\====/\